The BARC exists so that its members can enjoy all aspects of motorsport in the UK. Whether you’re a racing driver taking the first steps in to the sport, a seasoned competitor or someone who appreciates the thrill of spectating, then there’s a membership option that’s ideal for you.
Alternatively, do you want to get closer to the action and become an official or marshal? Then the BARC will provide all the training that’s required. Our marshals form the backbone of a race meeting, with over 350 involved at our major events. What’s more, our training ensures confident and safe progression through each of the disciplines marshals and officials wish to explore.
For members without the desire or time for active involvement, our quarterly magazine keeps members up to date with the clubs activities and regularly provides exclusive discounts on products and services.
• Racing Members can compete in over thirty MSA-registered championships and series plus hillclimb and other centre organised speed events.
• Marshals training and grading system together with a unique stamp scheme to offset membership and regalia costs.
• Our lively and informative quartertly BARC magazine is sent free to members.
• There is a members discount scheme for RAC and AA rescue and breakdown services.
• Trade discounts and special insurance schemes.
• An exciting range of club and circuit-branded clothing and accessories can be purchased.
• Discounted admission to events at Thruxton Circuit, including free admission to the Paddock areas and member’s grandstand.
• Discount driving experiences at the Thruxton Motorsport Centre.
• Preferential rates for special events, including the BARC annual awards dinner.
We also arrange a number of exciting non-racing events and the grand conclusion to the season at our Big Night Out awards party.